Friday, December 12, 2008

This is how we do it.......

Remember that old party song?? Well, this is how and why we're doing what we do....for you. Here are some of the artists in our network showing their support. Thank you guys so much!!


I love the idea of what you have put together. I also thank you for your reply and I look forward to meeting you.

Jenda Cipperley, MUA


This sounds like a great opportunity to work with a committed and professional team!

Devon Duff, MUA (Featured work by Devon Duff)



OMG!!!

I'm so happy!!!

I would love to show you my skills and hope on board with an all star team of Make-up artists :-)

Jacob Lara, MUA


Thank you for sending me valuable information about your company mission. I am still interested in being apart of your team of talented artist. Please get back to me, and I respect your professional standards in recruiting top LA talent.

Deidra Alexander, MUA


I think it's a great idea to have a group of artist working together.

Emmy Osicka, MUA


Your company sounds like a hit. I am still very interested and would like to be part of your circle.

Jenny Araiza, MUA


Def interested! The more people we meet and network with the better.

Daisy Maldonado, MUA



To join forces with such a creative team is the dream I have dreamt of for years, and looking at your website and your Myspace, I was blown away. I very much look up to people like you.

Ashantoy Sutherland, MUA






No comments: